DRAFT MINUTES OF AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF GAYDON PARISH COUNCIL HELD IN THE VILLAGE HALL ON MONDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER 2014 AT 8PM
PRESENT: COUNCILLORS: J. RICKMAN (CHAIRMAN), MRS. A. CONWAY, B. PRICE and J. BRINE and 6 members of the public.
1. Apologies for absence
Cllr. D. Pirie (business) and Mrs. C. Hill (clerk).
2. To accept Councillor Mrs. Mary Fox’s resignation
This was accepted with regret. Councillors thanked Mrs. Fox for her many valued years of service to the community.
3. To co-opt a resident to the Parish Council
The Chairman proposed John Brine be co-opted to the Parish Council, seconded Cllr. Price and carried unanimously. Cllr. Brine was welcomed to the Council.
4. Questions from the Public
There were no questions relating to items on the agenda.
5. Declarations of Interests.
No interests declared.
6. To discuss and agree changes to the land at Gaydon/Lighthorne Heath Final Draft Supplementary Planning Document to be discussed with the District Council, CEG/Bird Group and Jaguar Land Rover
This was discussed and it was agreed that draft notes would be prepared by Cllrs. Mrs. Conway and Brine. It was further agreed that all councillors would attend the meeting with SDC, CEG/Bird and JLR.
7. To agree a response to the land at Gaydon/Lighthorne Heath Scoping Opinion 00018
It was agreed that Cllrs. Mrs. Conway and Brine would draft a response.
8. Closure of Meeting
The Chairman closed the meeting at 10.52pm.